Orlando
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you think of the forum?

Go down

What do you think of the forum? Empty What do you think of the forum?

Post  Angel Eyes 2010-05-24, 1:47 pm

So it seems we are getting more netroots resources in the community, now. Desiree' and Robyn have put together some stuff for the web. Josie et al have kept the Yahoo! lists going for years, of course. All of this can be a great supplement to what we share off line, even if I don't see it as a replacement.

Anyway, an informal poll looked like a bulletin board-style forum was what was missing, so here is a little something I threw together. I'm curious for feedback and eager to know if anybody would like to help decide/design/create content, format, etc.

Enjoy =-)

Angel Eyes

Back to top Go down

What do you think of the forum? Empty Re: What do you think of the forum?

Post  j ake 2010-05-26, 5:14 pm

Thank you for creating this. If folks show up for this, it could definitely be the link that brings our community, resources, advocacy and activism together. Again, thank you for using your powers for good !

j ake

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Eyes 2010-05-27, 11:09 am

Well, you are too kind. The SW running here is thanks to the opensource community, the resources I have been using to get the word out is thanks to GIFT and folks like Josie and Davina who've been here even longer than I have. Now the question remains as to whether the community will show up and take advantage of it. I'm just one link in the chain same as everyone else. Everyone gets to make a choice as to whether they will weaken or strengthen the chain by their actions. Thanks to you for showing up and helping to strengthen it =-)

Angel Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum